Stocks Under 10 Dollars Based on Data Mining: Returns up to 28.28% in 1 Month

Stocks Under 10 Dollars

This forecast is part of the Stocks Under 10 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s forecast services. The full package includes daily stock predictions for a total of 20 Stocks Under 10 Dollars stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position

Package Name: Stocks Under 10 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 1 Month (12/10/2018 – 01/10/2019)
I Know First Average: 10.20% (Long) & 5.35% (Short)
Stocks Under 10 Dollars

During the 1 Month forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ARCW which registered a return of 20.34%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by MFCB with a return of 28.28%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 10.20%, in the long position, providing a premium of 11.58% over the SP500’s return of -1.38%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 5.35%, providing investors with a premium of 6.73% over S&P500’s return of -1.38%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 7 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Month forecasted period.

MFC Bancorp Ltd. (MFCB) operates as a finance and supply chain company in Canada, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Finance and Supply Chain, and All Other. The Finance and Supply Chain segment is involved in marketing, captive supply assets, structured solutions, financial services, and proprietary investing businesses. It offers supply chain, logistics, and other trade and structured finance services to producers and consumers of its products. This segment also supplies various products, including metals, ceramics, minerals, various steel products and ferro-alloys, and wood products; and offers financial products, such as collateral-based lending to suppliers and customers, factoring, discounting and forfaiting of receivables, and issuing guarantees, as well as credit and risk management and structured solutions. The All Other segment provides medical equipment, instruments, supplies, and services. The company was formerly known as MFC Industrial Ltd. and changed its name to MFC Bancorp Ltd. (MFCB) in February 2016. MFC Bancorp Ltd. (MFCB) was incorporated in 1951 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.