Stock Under 5 Based on Stock Algorithm: Returns up to 57.39% in 1 Month

Stock Under 5

This stock forecast is part of the Stocks Under 5 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s algorithmic trading tools. The full package includes daily predictions for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position

Package Name: Stocks Under 5 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 1 Month (02/23/2017 – 03/23/2017)
I Know First Average: 12.34% (Long) & 20.30% (Short)

During the 1 Month forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from RTK which registered a return of 57.39%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by IMGN with a return of 48.18%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 12.34%, in the long position, providing a premium of 13.05% over the SP500’s return of -0.71%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 20.30%, providing investors with a premium of 21.01% over S&P500’s return of -0.71%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Month forecasted period.

Rentech, Inc. (RTK), through its subsidiaries, provides wood fiber processing services, wood chips, and wood pellets.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.