ETFs Forecast Based on Genetic Algorithms: Returns up to 24.16% in 14 Days

ETFs Forecast

ETFs Forecast: This forecast is part of the ETFs Package, as one of I Know First’s quantitative investment solutions. We determine the top ETFs by screening our database daily using our advanced algorithm. The full ETFs Package includes a daily forecast for a total of 20 ETFs with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 ETFs for the long position
  • Top 10 ETFs for the short position

Package Name: ETFs Forecast
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (12/20/2018 – 01/03/2019)
I Know First Average: 6.62% (Long) & 2.10% (Short)
Stock Market Direction Forecast

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from TQQQ which registered a return of 10.36%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by NUGT with a return of 24.16%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 6.62%, in the long position, providing a premium of 8.98% over the SP500’s return of -2.36%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 2.10%, providing investors with a premium of 4.46% over S&P500’s return of -2.36%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 7 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

The investment fund, (NUGT), seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the performance of the NYSE Arca Gold Miners Index.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.