Best Stocks Under 5 Dollars Based on Data Mining: Returns up to 69.44% in 1 Month

Best Stocks Under 5 Dollars

This stock forecast is part of the Stocks Under 5 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s algorithmic trading tools. The full package includes daily predictions of the best stocks under 5 dollars for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position

under 5
Package Name: Stocks Under 5 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 1 Month (03/03/2017 – 04/03/2017)
I Know First Average: 6.93% (Long) & 13.14% (Short)
Best Stocks Under 5 Dollars

During the 1 Month forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from GLF which registered a return of 69.44%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by PLX with a return of 28.71%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 6.93%, in the long position, providing a premium of 7.90% over the SP500’s return of -0.97%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 13.14%, providing investors with a premium of 14.11% over S&P500’s return of -0.97%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 9 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Month forecasted period.

GulfMark Offshore, Inc. (GLF) provides offshore marine support and transportation services primarily to the companies involved in the offshore exploration and production of oil and natural gas. The company’s vessels offer various services supporting the construction, positioning, and ongoing operation of offshore oil and natural gas drilling rigs and platforms, and related infrastructure. Its vessels transport materials, supplies, and personnel to offshore facilities, as well as move and position drilling structures. The company’s fleet of offshore supply vessels comprise anchor handling, towing, and support vessels; platform supply vessels; fast supply or crew vessels; specialty vessels; standby rescue vessels; construction support vessels; and utility vessels. It also manages various vessels for third-party owners; and provides support services, such as chartering assistance and operational management services. As of February 29, 2016, the company operated a fleet of 70 owned vessels and 3 managed vessels. It serves integrated oil and natural gas companies; independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies working in international markets; and foreign government-owned or controlled oil and natural gas companies, as well as companies that provide logistic, construction, and other services to such oil and natural gas companies, and foreign government organizations. The company has operations primarily in North Sea, offshore Southeast Asia, and offshore in the Americas. GulfMark Offshore, Inc. (GLF) was founded in 1996 and is based in Houston, Texas.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.