Short Term Stock Picks Based on Big Data: Returns up to 10.08% in 3 Days

Short Term Stock Picks

This forecast is part of the Stocks Under 10 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s forecast services. The full package includes daily stock predictors for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position

Package Name: Stocks Under 10 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (11/25/2016 – 11/28/2016)
I Know First Average: 1.84% (Long) & 4.39% (Short)
Short Term Stock Picks

During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from DRYS which registered a return of 17.64%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by KEM with a return of 10.08%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 1.84%, in the long position, providing a premium of 1.98% over the SP500’s return of -0.14%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 4.39%, providing investors with a premium of 4.53% over S&P500’s return of -0.14%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 9 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

DryShips Inc. (DRYS), was founded in 2004 and has a contract offshore drilling business that operates drybulk carriers. The Company transports commodities including iron ore, coal, and grain, and minor bulks such as bauxite, phosphate and steel products.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.