I Know First Weekly Review Algorithmic Performance: July 8th, 2021

I Know First Weekly Newsletter
Investment Selection Using AI Predictive Algorithm
July 8th, 2021

Read The Full Newsletter

Humanity’s Age Old Obsession: Gold Price Predictions

This gold price predictions article was written by Michael Shpits, a Financial Analyst at I Know First.


  • Gold, an ancient staple of what humans have considered wealth, is often surrounded by misconceptions on possible correlations.
  • Fabrication demand and M2 money supply correlations to gold fall apart in larger context.
  • Correlation seems to exist between the precious metal and monetary demand, closely related to faith in banks.
  • Gold remains a strong asset for risk mitigation and volatility smoothing.

TSMC stock forecastRead The Full Premium Article

Subscribe to receive exclusive PREMIUM content Here

Gold Price Forecast: Tough Times, Golden Opportunities

I Know First Research Team LogoThis article was written by the I Know First Research Team.


  • Gold has a long history as a reliable hedge against market volatility and a weak dollar.
  • Its market value has a negative correlation with the greenback.
  • Today’s uncertainty and frictions push us to a positive gold price forecast, with the expectation of a surge.

premiumRead The Full Premium Article

Subscribe to receive exclusive PREMIUM content here

Winning Stock Forecast: NUGT And VXX Returns Up to 15.95% and 14.43%

Winning Stock Forecast: NUGT And VXX Performers In ETF Package


On December 20th, 2018, I Know First’s top stock predicting algorithm conducted it’s 7-Day World ETFs Package Forecast.

The full ETFs Package includes a daily forecast for a total of 20 ETFs with bullish and bearish signals. This package contains top 10 picks for the long, and top 10 picks for the short position, which are determined by screening our database daily using our advanced algorithm and selecting those with the highest predictability and signal.

In our winning stock forecast, we have the two most noteworthy performers of this particular forecast: VXX and NUGT both for the long position.

The package itself, had an overall average return of 4.94%, in the long position, providing a premium of 5.66% over the SP500’s return of -0.72%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average performance of 2.11%, providing investors with a premium of 2.83% over S&P500’s return of -0.72%.

I Know First's Outlook

Gold The Safe Haven For Investors: ABX Stock Jumps 20.41%

This article was written by Graham Ellinson, a Financial Analyst at I Know First currently studying Mathematics at Northumbria University Newcastle.


Gold The Safe Haven For Investors: ABX Stock Jumps 20.41%

“Gold will be around, gold will be money when the dollar and the euro and the yuan and the ringgit are mere memories.” — Richard Russell

Source: Szaaman via Wikimedia


  • Barrick Gold announce acquisition of RanGold making them the largest gold mining company
  • The price of gold plays a significant role in Barrick stock however it does have other operations such as its copper production
  • Barrick Gold is working aggressively to tackle its long-term debt

premiumRead The Full Premium Article

Subscribe to our exclusive content in the PREMIUM section here

Gold Prediction: Average Return Of 7.49% In 14 Days

Forecast Length: 14 Days (10/27/15 -11/10/15)
I Know First Average: 7.49%

Read The Full Forecast

gold prediction

Gold Price Forecast: Up to 5.65% Return in 14 Days

Forecast Length: 14 Days (10/18/15 - 11/01/15)
I Know First Average: 3.06%

Read The Full Forecast

Gold price forecast