Stocks Under 10 Based on Stock Market Algorithm: Returns up to 27.47% in 14 Days

Stocks Under 10

This forecast is part of the Stocks Under 10 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s forecast services. The full package includes daily stock predictions for a total of 20 Stocks Under 10 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position


Package Name: Stocks Under $10
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (7/30/2019 – 8/13/2019)
I Know First Average: 2.48% (Long) & 5.67% (Short)
Stocks Under 10
Stocks Under 10 chart


During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ITCI which registered a return of 13.92%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by INFN with a return of 27.47%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 2.48%, in the long position, providing a premium of 5.61% over the SP500’s return of -3.13%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 5.67%, providing investors with a premium of 8.80% over S&P500’s return of -3.13%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 7 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.