Stock Market Indices Forecast Based on Algorithmic Trading: Returns up to 76.47% in 1 Month

Stock Market Indices Forecast

This stock market forecast is part of the World Indices Package, as one of I Know First’s quantitative investment solutions. We determine our world indices forecast by screening our database daily using our advanced algorithm. The full World Indices Package includes a daily forecast for a total of 20 indices with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 World Indices for the long position
  • Top 10 World Indices for the short position

Indices Forecast
Package Name: Indices Forecast
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 1 Month (3/5/2020 – 4/5/2020)
I Know First Average: 31.41% (Long) & 31.56% (Short)
Stock Market Indices Forecast
Stock Market Indices Forecast chart
Stock Market Indices Forecast chart
During the 1 Month forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ^TA125 which registered a return of 18.28%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by ^EVZ with a return of 76.47%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 31.41%, in the long position, providing a premium of 51.90% over the SP500’s return of -20.49%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 31.56%, providing investors with a premium of 52.05% over S&P500’s return of -20.49%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 10 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Month forecasted period.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.