Stock Market Indices Forecast Based on Algo Trading: Returns up to 64.66% in 14 Days

Stock Market Indices Forecast

This stock market forecast is part of the World Indices Package, as one of I Know First’s quantitative investment solutions. We determine our world indices forecast by screening our database daily using our advanced algorithm. The full World Indices Package includes a daily forecast for a total of 20 indices with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 World Indices for the long position
  • Top 10 World Indices for the short position

Indices Forecast
Package Name: Indices Forecast
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (8/2/2019 – 8/17/2019)
I Know First Average: 5.9% (Long) & 4.91% (Short)
Stock Market Indices Forecast
Stock Market Indices Forecast chart


During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ^TNX which registered a return of 18.74%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by ^IBC with a return of 64.66%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 5.9%, in the long position, providing a premium of 8.10% over the SP500’s return of -2.2%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 4.91%, providing investors with a premium of 7.11% over S&P500’s return of -2.2%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 7 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

The IBC Index from the Caracas Stock Exchange (Venezuela), also known as the General Index, is a capitalization-weighted index of the 15 most liquid and highest capitalized stocks traded on the Caracas Stock Exchange (Bolsa de Valores de Caracas). The index was modified from a previous existing index on August 28, 1997, but essentially continues to be the same.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.