Press Release: I Know First is Leading in Votes for the African Fintech Awards

Press Release

Press Release:  Tel Aviv, Israel, September 4th, 2017 – I Know First is Leading in Votes for the African Fintech Awards

press release

From October 12th-13th, the African Fintech Awards will be held in South Africa. I Know First nominated themselves as one of the innovative companies that will compete for the awards and substantial recognition that a winner receives. As of today, I Know First is leading all companies from all categories in public voting at the African Fintech Awards webpage. We currently have 497 votes, which is substantially more than Ping Express and Kocela who place second and third with 406 and 388 votes, respectively. The public vote constitutes 25% of the weight in the selection process, with the other 75% left for panelists and other experts.

The three best companies for each Fintech category will be chosen as finalists. CEO’s of these companies are invited to deliver a speech at the awards, explaining why do they deserve to win.

I Know First is honored to have received such support from our subscribers, we thank all of you very much. If you have not voted yet, you can cast your vote at 2017.fintech-africa.com/companies.

Follow us also on :

Facebook: I Know First: Daily Market Forecast
Twitter: I Know First
Instagram: I Know First


Press Release

I Know First, Ltd. is a financial technology company that provides daily investment forecasts based on an advanced, self-learning algorithm. Thus, the company’s algorithm predicts over 3,000 securities (and growing). Thus, it has capabilities to discover patterns in large sets of historical stock market data.

The underlying technology of the algorithm based itself on Artificial Intelligence. It also based itself on machine learning and incorporating elements of artificial neural networks and genetic algorithms. Moreover, the algorithm generates daily market predictions for stocks, commodities, ETF’s, interest rates, currencies, and world indices for the short, medium and long-term time horizons.

For more information, visit I Know First.