Interest Rate Forecast Based on Data Mining: Returns up to 4.29% in 3 Days

Interest Rate Forecast

The Interest Rate Package includes interest rate forecast based on the I Know First algorithm.

Package Name: Interest Rates Forecast
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (8/4/2019 – 8/7/2019)
I Know First Average: 1.42% (Long) & 2.95% (Short)
Interest Rate Forecast
Interest Rate Forecast chart
During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from SJNK which registered a return of 0.41%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by US 30Y with a return of 4.29%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 1.42%, in the long position, providing a premium of 3.06% over the SP500’s return of -1.64%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 2.95%, providing investors with a premium of 4.59% over S&P500’s return of -1.64%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 10 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 10 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.