Top Stocks Under 10 Based on Data Mining: Returns up to 53.67% in 3 Months

Top Stocks Under 10

This forecast is part of the Stocks Under 10 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s forecast services. The full package includes daily stock predictions for a total of 20 Top Stocks Under 10 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position


Package Name: Stocks Under 10 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Months (10/28/2018 – 01/28/2019)
I Know First Average: 17.64% (Long) & 13.52% (Short)
Top Stocks Under 10

During the 3 Months forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from CLMT which registered a return of 35.28%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by SBS with a return of 53.67%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 17.64%, in the long position, providing a premium of 18.20% over the SP500’s return of -0.56%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 13.52%, providing investors with a premium of 14.08% over S&P500’s return of -0.56%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Months forecasted period.

Companhia de Saneamento Básico do Estado de São Paulo – SABESP provides basic and environmental sanitation services, and supplies treated water and sewage services on a wholesale basis to residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental customers in the state of São Paulo. The company operates through two segments, Water and Sewage. It provides water supply, sanitary sewage, urban rainwater management and drainage, urban cleaning, and solid waste management services, as well as related activities, including the planning, operation, maintenance, and commercialization of energy. As of December 31, 2015, the company provided water services through 8.4 million water connections to approximately 25.5 million people; and sewage services through 6.9 million sewage connections to approximately 22.8 million people, as well as operated 71,705 kilometers of water pipes and water transmission lines, and 48,774 kilometers of sewer lines. It also offers water and/or sewage services to other municipalities through special purpose companies; and consulting services regarding the rational use of water, as well as financial, commercial, and operational management services in Panama, Honduras, and Nicaragua. The company was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.