Top Options To Buy Based on AI: Returns up to 26.44% in 14 Days

Top Options To Buy

This Options forecast is part of the Options Package, as one of I Know First’s algorithmic trading tools. The full Top 10 Options forecast includes daily predictions for the best options to buy for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 Call Options
  • Top 10 Put Options

Options

Package Name: Options
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (10/19/2016 – 11/02/2016)
I Know First Average: 2.61% (Long) & 4.94% (Short)
Top Options To Buy

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from MRO which registered a return of 10.00%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by ^VIX with a return of 26.44%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 2.61%, in the long position, providing a premium of 4.56% over the SP500’s return of -1.95%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 4.94%, providing investors with a premium of 6.89% over S&P500’s return of -1.95%. I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

The CBOE Volatility Index (^VIX), established in 1993, is a leading measure of market expectations of near-term volatility conveyed by S&P 500 Index (SPX) option prices.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.