Systematic Trading Based on Data Mining: Returns up to 32.85% in 14 Days

Systematic Trading

This forecast is part of the Top 10 Stocks Package, as one of I Know First’s systematic trading tools. The full package includes a daily prediction for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 S&P 500 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 S&P 500 stocks for the short position

Package Name: Top 10 Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (04/03/2017 – 04/17/2017)
I Know First Average: 2.55% (Long) & 8.47% (Short)
Systematic Trading

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from X which registered a return of 14.58%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by AKRX with a return of 32.85%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 2.55%, in the long position, providing a premium of 3.13% over the SP500’s return of -0.58%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 8.47%, providing investors with a premium of 9.05% over S&P500’s return of -0.58%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 9 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

Akorn, Inc., a specialty generic pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and markets specialized generic and branded pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter (OTC) drug products, and animal health products in the United States and internationally.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.