Systematic Stock Trading Based on Data Mining: Returns up to 29.32% in 7 Days

Systematic Stock Trading

This forecast is part of the Stocks Under 10 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s forecast services. The full package includes daily stock predictors for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position

Package Name: Stocks Under 10 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 7 Days (10/23/2016 – 10/31/2016)
I Know First Average: 3.03% (Long) & 8.15% (Short)
Systematic Stock Trading

During the 7 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from SGY which registered a return of 33.97%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by MTL with a return of 29.32%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 3.03%, in the long position, providing a premium of 3.73% over the SP500’s return of -0.70%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 8.15%, providing investors with a premium of 8.85% over S&P500’s return of -0.70%. I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 9 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 7 Days forecasted period.

Stone Energy (SGY) is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, development and operation of oil and gas properties. Their main area of involvement is in the Gulf of Mexico (GOM) and have been operating there since 1993, when they were established.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.