Swing Trading Based on AI: Returns up to 88.04% in 3 Months

Swing Trading

The Fundamental Package includes our algorithmic forecasts for stocks screened by fundamental criteria. Our algorithms help you find best opportunities for both long and short positions for the stocks within each fundamental screen. The stocks are selected according to five basic valuation categories:

  • P/E (price to earnings ratio)
  • PEG (price/earnings to growth ratio)
  • price-to-book ratio
  • price-to-sales ratio
  • short ratio

fundamentals
Package Name: Fundamental – Low Short Ratio Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long
Forecast Length: 3 Months (08/29/2017 – 11/29/2017)
I Know First Average: 30.36% (Long)
Swing Trading

During the 3 Months forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from DUMMY which registered a return of 0.00%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by SIFY with a return of 88.04%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 30.36%, in the long position, providing a premium of 22.92% over the SP500’s return of 7.44%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 30.36%, providing investors with a premium of 22.92% over S&P500’s return of 7.44%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 9 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 0 out of 0 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Months forecasted period.

Sify Technologies Limited provides integrated information and communications technology solutions and services in India and internationally. Sify Technologies Limited was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Chennai, India.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.