Stocks Under 5 Dollars Based on Artificial Intelligence: Returns up to 49.35% in 7 Days

Stocks Under 5 Dollars

This stock forecast is part of the Stocks Under 5 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s algorithmic trading tools. The full package includes daily predictions for a total of 20 Stocks Under 5 Dollars stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position

under 5
Package Name: Stocks Under 5 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 7 Days (05/03/2019 – 05/11/2019)
I Know First Average: 6.04% (Long) & 9.20% (Short)
Stocks Under 5 Dollars

During the 7 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from HK which registered a return of 49.35%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by RAVE with a return of 19.50%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 6.04%, in the long position, providing a premium of 7.28% over the SP500’s return of -1.24%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 9.20%, providing investors with a premium of 10.44% over S&P500’s return of -1.24%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 7 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 7 Days forecasted period.

Halcón Resources Corporation, an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, production, exploration, and development of onshore oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company primarily holds interests the Bakken/Three Forks Formations comprising approximately 123,000 net acres of area in North Dakota; and East Texas Eagle Ford Formations covering approximately 92,000 acres of area in Brazos, Burleson, and Robertson counties. As of December 31, 2014, it had estimated proved reserves of approximately 146.8 million barrels of oil equivalent comprising 120.7 million barrels of crude oil, 13.0 million barrels of natural gas liquids, and 78.4 billion cubic feet of natural gas. The company was formerly known as RAM Energy Resources, Inc. and changed its name to Halcón Resources Corporation in February 2012. Halcón Resources Corporation is headquartered in Houston, Texas.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.