Stocks Under 5 Based on Predictive Analytics: Returns up to 29.40% in 7 Days

Stocks Under 5

This stock forecast is part of the Stocks Under 5 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s algorithmic trading tools. The full package includes daily predictions for a total of 20 Stocks Under 5 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position

under 5
Package Name: Stocks Under 5 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 7 Days (12/19/2018 – 12/26/2018)
I Know First Average: 1.37% (Long) & 5.39% (Short)
Stocks Under 5

During the 7 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from CTIC which registered a return of 29.40%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by UTI with a return of 10.90%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 1.37%, in the long position, providing a premium of 4.45% over the SP500’s return of -3.08%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 5.39%, providing investors with a premium of 8.47% over S&P500’s return of -3.08%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 7 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 7 Days forecasted period.

CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTI), incorporated on September 4, 1991, is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of targeted therapies covering a spectrum of blood-related cancers. The Company is primarily focused on commercializing PIXUVRI in select countries in the European Union, for multiply relapsed or refractory aggressive B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). It is also engaged in evaluating pacritinib for the treatment of adult patients with myelofibrosis. It also evaluates its pipeline candidate paclitaxel poliglumex (Opaxio), which targets solid tumors. It is evaluating Opaxio through cooperative group sponsored trials and investigator-sponsored trials (ISTs), such as the ongoing maintenance therapy trial in patients with ovarian cancer.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.