Stocks Under 10 Dollars Based on AI: Returns up to 203.42% in 1 Year

Stocks Under 10 Dollars

This forecast is part of the Stocks Under 10 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s forecast services. The full package includes daily stock predictions for a total of 20 Stocks Under 10 Dollars stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position


Package Name: Stocks Under 10 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 1 Year (12/24/2017 – 12/24/2018)
I Know First Average: 49.90% (Long) & 35.76% (Short)
Stocks Under 10 Dollars

During the 1 Year forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ADXS which registered a return of 93.82%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by AMRN with a return of 203.42%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 49.90%, in the long position, providing a premium of 62.28% over the SP500’s return of -12.38%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 35.76%, providing investors with a premium of 48.14% over S&P500’s return of -12.38%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 9 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Year forecasted period.

Amarin Corporation plc, incorporated on March 1, 1989, is a biopharmaceutical company with operations in lipid science focused on the commercialization and development of therapeutics for cardiovascular health. The Company operates through the development and commercialization of Vascepa segment. The Company’s lead product, Vascepa (icosapent ethyl) capsule, is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use as an adjunct to diet to reduce triglyceride levels in adult patients with severe hypertriglyceridemia. This indication for Vascepa, known as the MARINE indication, is based primarily on the results from the MARINE study of Vascepa in this approved patient population. The Company sells Vascepa principally to wholesalers, as well as selected regional wholesalers and specialty pharmacy providers, or collectively, its distributors, which in turn resell Vascepa to retail pharmacies for resale to patients and healthcare providers.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.