Stocks Under 10 Dollars Based on Artificial Intelligence: Returns up to 254.20% in 1 Year

Stocks Under 10 Dollars

This forecast is part of the Stocks Under 10 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s forecast services. The full package includes daily stock predictions for a total of 20 Stocks Under 10 Dollars stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position


Package Name: Stocks Under 10 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 1 Year (01/30/2018 – 01/30/2019)
I Know First Average: 49.06% (Long) & 23.32% (Short)
Stocks Under 10 Dollars

During the 1 Year forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ADXS which registered a return of 88.78%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by ATTU with a return of 254.20%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 49.06%, in the long position, providing a premium of 55.10% over the SP500’s return of -6.04%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 23.32%, providing investors with a premium of 29.36% over S&P500’s return of -6.04%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Year forecasted period.

Attunity Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, develops, markets, and sells big data management software solutions worldwide. The company offers Attunity Replicate, a data replication software for distributing, sharing, and ensuring the availability of data for meeting business operations and business intelligence needs.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.