Stock market prediction Based on Data Mining: Returns up to 114.74% in 14 Days

Stock market prediction

This stock market forecast is part of the World Indices Package, as one of I Know First’s quantitative investment solutions. We determine our world indices forecast by screening our database daily using our advanced algorithm. The full World Indices Package includes a daily forecast for a total of 20 indices with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 World Indices for the long position
  • Top 10 World Indices for the short position

Indices Forecast
Package Name: World Indices
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (12/16/2018 – 12/30/2018)
I Know First Average: 22.25% (Long) & 0.44% (Short)
Stock Price Predictor

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ^OSX which registered a return of 9.81%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by ^IBC with a return of 114.74%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 22.25%, in the long position, providing a premium of 26.64% over the SP500’s return of -4.39%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 0.44%, providing investors with a premium of 4.83% over S&P500’s return of -4.39%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

The IBC Index from the Caracas Stock Exchange (Venezuela), also known as the General Index, is a capitalization-weighted index of the 15 most liquid and highest capitalized stocks traded on the Caracas Stock Exchange (Bolsa de Valores de Caracas). The index was modified from a previous existing index on August 28, 1997, but essentially continues to be the same.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.