Stock Price Predictor Based on Algorithmic Trading: Returns up to 187.00% in 1 Year

Stock Price Predictor

The Fundamental Package includes our algorithmic forecasts for stocks screened by fundamental criteria. Our algorithms help you find best opportunities for both long and short positions for the stocks within each fundamental screen. The stocks are selected according to five basic valuation categories:

  • P/E (price to earnings ratio)
  • PEG (price/earnings to growth ratio)
  • price-to-book ratio
  • price-to-sales ratio
  • short ratio

fundamentals
Package Name: Fundamental – High Short Ratio Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long
Forecast Length: 1 Year (11/29/2016 – 11/29/2017)
I Know First Average: 60.78% (Long)
Stock Price Predictor

During the 1 Year forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from DUMMY which registered a return of 0.00%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by KEM with a return of 187.00%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 60.78%, in the long position, providing a premium of 41.51% over the SP500’s return of 19.27%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 60.78%, providing investors with a premium of 41.51% over S&P500’s return of 19.27%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 0 out of 0 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Year forecasted period.

KEMET Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells passive electronic components under the KEMET brand worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Solid Capacitors, and Film and Electrolytic. Its products include tantalum, multilayer ceramic, film, electrolytic, paper, and solid aluminum capacitors, as well as EMI filters. The company offers its capacitors for use in the automotive, communications, computer-related, industrial, consumer, military/aerospace, and alternative energy industries. KEMET Corporation sells its products to original equipment manufacturers, electronics manufacturing services providers, and electronics distributors. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Simpsonville, South Carolina.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.