Stock Price Predictor Based on AI: Returns up to 14.06% in 3 Days

Stock Price Predictor

This forecast is part of the Top 10 Stocks Package, as one of I Know First’s systematic trading tools. The full package includes a daily prediction for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks pick for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks pick for the short position


Package Name: Top 10 Stocks
Recommended Positions: Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (12/21/2018 – 12/24/2018)
I Know First Average: 8.38% (Short)
Stock Price Predictor

During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from WILL which registered a return of 14.06%. The package itself, had an overall average return of 8.38%, in the long position, providing a premium of 13.09% over the SP500’s return of -4.71%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 8.38%, providing investors with a premium of 13.09% over S&P500’s return of -4.71%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 10 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 0 out of 0 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

Whiting Petroleum Corp.  (WLL) is an oil and gas company focusing in the development, exploration, acquisition, and production of crude oil and natural gas.  With its headquarters in Denver, Colorado, the company’s operations spans in the Rocky Mountains and the Great Basin region.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.