Stock Price Prediction Based on Big Data: Returns up to 34.97% in 7 Days

Stock Price Prediction

This forecast is part of the Top 10 Stocks Package, as one of I Know First’s systematic trading tools. The full package includes a daily prediction for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks pick for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks pick for the short position

Package Name: Top 10 Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 7 Days (04/03/2017 – 04/10/2017)
I Know First Average: 4.89% (Long) & 2.23% (Short)
stock price prediction

During the 7 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from FNSR which registered a return of 8.96%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by AKRX with a return of 34.97%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 4.89%, in the long position, providing a premium of 5.13% over the SP500’s return of -0.24%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 2.23%, providing investors with a premium of 2.47% over S&P500’s return of -0.24%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 7 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 7 Days forecasted period.

Akorn, Inc., a specialty generic pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and markets specialized generic and branded pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter (OTC) drug products, and animal health products in the United States and internationally.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.