Stock Picking Strategies Based on Machine Learning: Returns up to 8.26% in 14 Days

Stock Picking Strategies

This forecast is part of the Top 11 Stocks Package, as one of I Know First’s systematic trading tools. The full package includes a daily prediction for a total of 22 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks pick for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks pick for the short position


Package Name: Top 10 Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (10/19/2016 – 11/02/2016)
I Know First Average: 1.95% (Long) & 9.42% (Short)
Stock Picking Strategies

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from SWN which registered a return of 24.45%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by ERJ with a return of 8.26%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 0.30%, in the long position, providing a premium of 2.25% over the SP500’s return of -1.95%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 9.42%, providing investors with a premium of 11.37% over S&P500’s return of -1.95%. I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 10 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

Southwestern Energy Company, (SWN) is a natural gas and oil company that explores for, develops, and produces natural gas and oil primarily in the United States. It operates through two segments, Exploration and Production and Midstream Services.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.