Stock Picking By Using Big Data: Returns up to 122.94% in 3 Months

Stock Picking By Using Big Data

The Energy Stocks Package is based on the I Know First algorithm, designed for stock picking by using big data, and is designed for investors and analysts who need recommendations for the best performing stocks for the whole Energy Industry. It includes 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals and indicates the best energy stocks to buy:

  • Top 10 Energy stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 Energy stocks for the short position

Package Name: Energy Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Months (08/08/2016 – 11/08/2016)
I Know First Average: 22.32% (Long) & 14.20% (Short)
Stock Picking By Using Big Data

During the 3 Months forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from SPWR which registered a return of 51.42%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by CWEI with a return of 122.94%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 22.32%, in the long position, providing a premium of 24.31% over the SP500’s return of -1.99%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 14.20%, providing investors with a premium of 16.19% over S&P500’s return of -1.99%. I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Months forecasted period.

Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. (CWEI) is an independent oil and gas company, explores for, and develops and produces oil and natural gas primarily in Texas and New Mexico. The company also owns interests in and operates oil, natural gas, and water service facilities. Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Midland, Texas.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.