Stock Picking Algorithm Based on Data Mining: Returns up to 38.85% in 3 Months

Stock Picking Algorithm

This Transportation Stocks forecast is designed for investors and analysts who need predictions for the best stocks to invest in the transport sectors (see Transportation Stocks Package). It includes 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 Transportation stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 Transportation stocks for the short position

Transportation Stocks
Package Name: Transportation Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Months (08/03/2016 – 11/03/2016)
I Know First Average: 18.16% (Long) & 6.77% (Short)
Stock Picking Algorithm

During the 3 Months forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from DRYS which registered a return of 80.42%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by CPA with a return of 38.85%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 18.16%, in the long position, providing a premium of 21.33% over the SP500’s return of -3.17%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 6.77%, providing investors with a premium of 9.94% over S&P500’s return of -3.17%. I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 10 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 5 out of 9 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Months forecasted period.

DryShips Inc. (DRYS) was founded in 2004 and has a contract offshore drilling business that operates drybulk carriers. The Company transports commodities including iron ore, coal, and grain, and minor bulks such as bauxite, phosphate and steel products.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.