Stock Market Prediction Algorithm: Returns up to 34.17% in 3 Days

Stock Market Prediction Algorithm

The Fundamental Package includes our algorithmic forecasts for stocks screened by fundamental criteria. Our algorithms help you find best opportunities for both long and short positions for the stocks within each fundamental screen. The stocks are selected according to five basic valuation categories:

  • P/E (price to earnings ratio)
  • PEG (price/earnings to growth ratio)
  • price-to-book ratio
  • price-to-sales ratio
  • short ratio

fundamentals
Package Name: Fundamental – Low PEG Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (10/19/2018 – 10/23/2018)
I Know First Average: 2.51% (Long) & 3.78% (Short)
Stock Market Prediction Algorithm

During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from HEES which registered a return of 10.97%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by ATV with a return of 34.17%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 2.51%, in the long position, providing a premium of 3.52% over the SP500’s return of -1.01%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 3.78%, providing investors with a premium of 4.79% over S&P500’s return of -1.01%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

Acorn International, Inc. (ATV), an integrated multi-platform marketing company, develops, promotes, and sells a portfolio of proprietary-branded products; and third parties products in the People’s Republic of China. The company operates through two divisions, Direct-Sales Platforms and Nationwide Distribution Network. It engages primarily in direct sales, including TV direct sales, outbound calls, Internet sales, catalogs sales and direct sales through print media and radio, and distribution sales through its nationwide distribution network. The company, through its direct sales business platform, markets and sells products directly to consumers through its outbound marketing platform and Internet sales platform. It offers approximately 250 products under electronic learning, health, collectibles, mobile phone, and kitchen and household product categories. Acorn International, Inc. (ATV) was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People’s Republic of China.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.