Stock Market Prediction Algorithm Based on Big Data Analytics: Returns up to 8.05% in 3 Days

Stock Market Prediction Algorithm

This forecast is part of the Top 5 Stocks Package, as one of I Know First’s systematic trading tools. The full package includes a daily prediction for a total of 10 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 5 stocks pick for the long position
  • Top 5 stocks pick for the short position

Package Name: Top 5 Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (04/03/2017 – 04/06/2017)
I Know First Average: 4.02% (Long) & 3.56% (Short)
Stock Market Prediction Algorithm

During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from FNSR which registered a return of 8.05%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by CHK with a return of 5.72%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 4.02%, in the long position, providing a premium of 4.24% over the SP500’s return of -0.22%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 3.56%, providing investors with a premium of 3.78% over S&P500’s return of -0.22%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 5 out of 5 stocks, for the long position, and 5 out of 5 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

Finisar Corporation provides optical subsystems and components for data communication and telecommunication applications in the United States, Malaysia, China, and internationally.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.