Stock Market Forecast Based on Artificial Intelligence: Returns up to 26.30% in 7 Days

Stock Market Forecast

The Fundamental Package includes our algorithmic forecasts for stocks screened by fundamental criteria. Our algorithms help you find best opportunities for both long and short positions for the stocks within each fundamental screen. The stocks are selected according to five basic valuation categories:

  • P/E (price to earnings ratio)
  • PEG (price/earnings to growth ratio)
  • price-to-book ratio
  • price-to-sales ratio
  • short ratio

Package Name: Fundamental – Low PEG Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 7 Days (12/06/2018 – 12/13/2018)
I Know First Average: 3.07% (Long) & 5.53% (Short)
Stock Market Forecast

During the 7 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from YRCW which registered a return of 14.64%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by XPER with a return of 26.30%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 3.07%, in the long position, providing a premium of 4.90% over the SP500’s return of -1.83%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 5.53%, providing investors with a premium of 7.36% over S&P500’s return of -1.83%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 9 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 7 Days forecasted period.

Xperi Corporation (Xperi), formerly Tessera Holding Corporation, incorporated on September 15, 2016, is a technology company. Along with its operating subsidiaries, Xperi creates, develops and licenses audio, computational imaging, computer vision and semiconductor packaging and interconnect technologies. It operates through two segments: Product Licensing segment, and Semiconductor and IP Licensing Segment. The Product Licensing segment consists of its existing imaging technologies and its acquired audio technologies. The Semiconductor and IP Licensing segment consists of its business of monetizing its intellectual property, as well as its semiconductor packaging and interconnect technologies. The Company licenses its technologies and inventions to global electronic device manufacturing companies that, in turn, integrate the technologies into their own enterprise, consumer electronics and semiconductor products. Its audio technologies ship devices for the home, mobile and automotive markets.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.