Stock Forecasting Based on Artificial Intelligence: Returns up to 10.78% in 3 Days

Stock Forecasting

The Fundamental Package includes our algorithmic forecasts for stocks screened by fundamental criteria. Our algorithms help you find best opportunities for both long and short positions for the stocks within each fundamental screen. The stocks are selected according to five basic valuation categories:

  • P/E (price to earnings ratio)
  • PEG (price/earnings to growth ratio)
  • price-to-book ratio
  • price-to-sales ratio
  • short ratio

Package Name: Fundamental – Low Short Ratio Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (02/05/2017 – 02/08/2017)
I Know First Average: 1.85% (Long) & 4.41% (Short)
Stock Forecasting

During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from VNR which registered a return of 16.67%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by AMD with a return of 10.78%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 1.85%, in the long position, providing a premium of 1.97% over the SP500’s return of -0.12%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 4.41%, providing investors with a premium of 4.53% over S&P500’s return of -0.12%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 6 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

Vanguard Natural Resources LLC. (VNR) is an independent natural gas and oil company. The Company develops and exploits mature, long-lived natural gas and oil properties. Vanguard’s primary business objective is to generate stable cash flows allowing them to make monthly cash distributions to our unitholders.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.