Stock Finder Based on Machine Learning: Returns up to 33.33% in 14 Days

Stock Finder

The BioTech Stocks Package is designed for investors and analysts who need predictions of the best stocks to buy for the whole Biotechnology Industry. It includes 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals and indicates the best biotech stocks to trade:

  • Top 10 Biotech stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 Biotech stocks for the short position

BioTech Stocks
Package Name: BioTech Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (02/28/2017 – 03/14/2017)
I Know First Average: 6.16% (Long) & 5.91% (Short)
Stock Finder

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ANIP which registered a return of 21.82%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by PLX with a return of 33.33%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 6.16%, in the long position, providing a premium of 6.34% over the SP500’s return of -0.18%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 5.91%, providing investors with a premium of 6.09% over S&P500’s return of -0.18%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 7 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (PLX), a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of recombinant therapeutic proteins based on its proprietary ProCellEx protein expression system in Israel and internationally.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.