Short Term Stock Picks Based on AI: Almost 22% Return in 7 Days

Short Term Stock Picks

This Hedge Fund Stocks Package is designed for investors and analysts who need predictions of the best-performing stocks according to I Know First’s stock market algorithm. It includes 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals and indicates the best stocks to long and short based on artificial intelligence trading strategies:

  • Top 10 Hedge Fund stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 Hedge Fund stocks for the short position

Package Name: Hedge Fund Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 7 Days (03/07/2017 – 03/14/2017)
I Know First Average: 2.11% (Long) & 3.29% (Short)
Short Term Stock Picks

During the 7 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from CIE which registered a return of 21.64%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by HRB with a return of 15.73%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 2.11%, in the long position, providing a premium of 2.53% over the SP500’s return of -0.42%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 3.29%, providing investors with a premium of 3.71% over S&P500’s return of -0.42%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 6 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 7 Days forecasted period.

Cobalt International Energy  (CIE), is an oil exploration and production company with oil portfolio in North America and West Africa.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.