Stock Forecast Based on Pattern Recognition: Returns up to 19.01% in 7 Days

Stock Forecast

This Basic Industry forecast is designed for investors and analysts who need daily stock forecast of the best-performing stocks for the whole Basic Industry (see Basic Industry Stocks Package). It includes 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals and indicates the best basic industry stocks to buy based on artificial intelligence:

  • Top 10 Basic Industry stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 Basic Industry stocks for the short position

Stock Market Prediction Algorithm
Package Name: Basic Industry Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 7 Days (10/20/2016 – 10/27/2016)
I Know First Average: 5.28% (Long) & 3.84% (Short)
Stock Forecast

During the 7 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from DPW which registered a return of 15.71%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by VALE with a return of 19.01%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 5.28%, in the long position, providing a premium of 5.80% over the SP500’s return of -0.52%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 3.84%, providing investors with a premium of 4.36% over S&P500’s return of -0.52%. I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks for the long position and 7 out of 10 for the short position for this 7 Days forecasted period.

Vale S.A.,(VALE) engages in the research, production, and sale of iron ore and pellets, nickel, fertilizer, copper, coal, manganese, ferroalloys, cobalt, platinum group metals, and precious metals in Brazil and internationally.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.