Pharma Stocks Based on Artificial Intelligence: Returns up to 12.10% in 3 Days

Pharma Stocks

This stock forecast is designed for investors and analysts who need predictions of the best stocks for the whole Pharmaceutical sector (see Pharma Stocks Package). It includes 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals and indicates the best pharmaceutical stocks to trade:

  • Top 10 Pharmaceutical stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 Pharmaceutical stocks for the short position

Pharma Stocks Forecast
Package Name: Pharma Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (05/05/2019 – 05/08/2019)
I Know First Average: 3.54% (Long) & 2.72% (Short)
Pharma Stocks

During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ALNY which registered a return of 9.24%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by PTN with a return of 12.10%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 3.54%, in the long position, providing a premium of 5.79% over the SP500’s return of -2.25%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 2.72%, providing investors with a premium of 4.97% over S&P500’s return of -2.25%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

Palatin Technologies, Inc. (PTN), a biopharmaceutical company, develops targeted, receptor-specific peptide therapeutics for the treatment of various diseases in the United States.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.