Option Forecast Based on Stock Market Algorithm: Returns up to 33.20% in 14 Days

Option Forecast

This forecast is part of the Options Package, as one of I Know First’s algorithmic trading tools. The full Top 10 Options forecast includes daily predictions for the best options to buy for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 Call Options
  • Top 10 Put Options

Options
Package Name: Options
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (10/16/2018 – 10/30/2018)
I Know First Average: 4.12% (Long) & 5.91% (Short)
Option Forecast

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ALGN which registered a return of 29.75%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by GOL with a return of 33.20%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 4.12%, in the long position, providing a premium of 6.60% over the SP500’s return of -2.48%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 5.91%, providing investors with a premium of 8.39% over S&P500’s return of -2.48%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 6 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL) through its subsidiaries, provides regular and non-regular air transportation services for passengers, cargoes, and mailbags in South America and the Caribbean.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.