Option Forecast Based on Artificial Intelligence: Returns up to 46.55% in 1 Month

Option Forecast

This forecast is part of the Options Package, as one of I Know First’s algorithmic trading tools. The full Top 10 Options forecast includes daily predictions for the best options to buy for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 Call Options
  • Top 10 Put Options

Package Name: Options
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 1 Month (12/09/2018 – 01/09/2019)
I Know First Average: 7.27% (Long) & 4.58% (Short)
Option Forecast

During the 1 Month forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from CLD which registered a return of 46.55%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by UTI with a return of 23.61%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 7.27%, in the long position, providing a premium of 9.10% over the SP500’s return of -1.83%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 4.58%, providing investors with a premium of 6.41% over S&P500’s return of -1.83%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 4 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Month forecasted period.

Cloud Peak Energy, Inc. (CLD)  is a coal mining company with its operations in the states of Wyoming and Montana. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Gillette, Wyoming.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.