MSCI Stocks Predictions Based on Machine Learning: Returns up to 25.96% in 1 Month

MSCI Stocks Predictions

This forecast is part of MSCI Stocks Universe Package and it is designed for investors and analysts who need predictions for MSCI ACWI stocks currently trading on Eastern stock markets, such as Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong. This forecast is part of the MSCI Eastern Stocks Subpackage, one of I Know First’s algorithmic trading tools. The MSCI Stocks Unvierse is based on MSCI ACWI Index (part of the Modern Index Strategy) and captures all sources of equity returns in 23 developed and 24 emerging markets.

  • Top 10 MSCI Eastern stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 MSCI Eastern stocks for the short position

Package Name: MSCI Stocks Universe – Eastern Markets
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 1 Month (11/04/2018 – 12/04/2018)
I Know First Average: 5.05% (Long) & 4.01% (Short)
MSCI Stocks Predictions

During the 1 Month forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from 0322.HK which registered a return of 18.89%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by 6488.TWO with a return of 25.96%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 5.05%, in the long position, providing a premium of 5.89% over the SP500’s return of -0.84%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 4.01%, providing investors with a premium of 4.85% over S&P500’s return of -0.84%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 6 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Month forecasted period.

GlobalWafers.Co.,Ltd is a Taiwan company principally engaged in the design, research, development, manufacture and sales of semiconductor rods and wafers. The Company’s main products include semiconductor ingot products, semiconductor chip products and other products. The Company distributes its products in domestic market and to overseas markets, such as the rest areas of Asia and the Americas.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.