Machine Learning Trading Based on Stock Prediction Algorithm: Returns up to 88.27% in 1 Month

Machine Learning Trading

The Fundamental Package includes our algorithmic forecasts for stocks screened by fundamental criteria. Our algorithms help you find best opportunities for both long and short positions for the stocks within each fundamental screen. The stocks are selected according to five basic valuation categories:

  • P/E (price to earnings ratio)
  • PEG (price/earnings to growth ratio)
  • price-to-book ratio
  • price-to-sales ratio
  • short ratio

Package Name: Fundamental – Low PEG Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 1 Month (06/08/2017 – 07/08/2017)
I Know First Average: 15.73% (Long) & 14.72% (Short)
Machine Learning Trading

During the 1 Month forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from DRYS which registered a return of 88.27%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by DVAX with a return of 40.00%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 15.73%, in the long position, providing a premium of 16.06% over the SP500’s return of -0.33%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 14.72%, providing investors with a premium of 15.05% over S&P500’s return of -0.33%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 7 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Month forecasted period.

DryShips Inc. (DRYS) was founded in 2004 and has a contract offshore drilling business that operates drybulk carriers. The Company transports commodities including iron ore, coal, and grain, and minor bulks such as bauxite, phosphate and steel products.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.