Machine Learning Trading Based on Data Mining: Returns up to 34.63% in 14 Days

Machine Learning Trading

This forecast is part of the Top 10 Stocks Package, as one of I Know First’s systematic trading tools. The full package includes a daily prediction for a total of 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks pick for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks pick for the short position

Package Name: Top 10 Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (04/02/2017 – 04/16/2017)
I Know First Average: 2.60% (Long) & 9.17% (Short)
Machine Learning Trading

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from GGB which registered a return of 14.20%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by AKRX with a return of 34.63%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 2.60%, in the long position, providing a premium of 4.03% over the SP500’s return of -1.43%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 9.17%, providing investors with a premium of 10.60% over S&P500’s return of -1.43%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 9 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

Akorn, Inc., a specialty generic pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and markets specialized generic and branded pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter (OTC) drug products, and animal health products in the United States and internationally.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.