Healthcare Stocks Outlook Based on AI: Returns up to 49.04% in 1 Month

Healthcare Stocks Outlook

This Healthcare Stocks Package is designed for investors and analysts who need predictions of the best shares within the Healthcare Sector. It includes 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals and indicates the best healthcare stocks to buy and sell:

  • Top 10 HealthCare stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 HealthCare stocks for the short position

Package Name: HealthCare Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 1 Month (02/21/2017 – 03/21/2017)
I Know First Average: 13.51% (Long) & 9.08% (Short)
Healthcare Stocks Outlook

During the 1 Month forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from RAD which registered a return of 24.58%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by PTX with a return of 49.04%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 13.51%, in the long position, providing a premium of 13.81% over the SP500’s return of -0.30%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 9.08%, providing investors with a premium of 9.38% over S&P500’s return of -0.30%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 6 out of 8 stocks, for the short position for this 1 Month forecasted period.

Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (PTX), a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells pharmaceutical products.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.