Financial Stocks Based on Algorithmic Trading: Returns up to 18.65% in 3 Days

Financial Stocks

This forecast is designed for investors and analysts who need predictions of Bank Stocks (see Bank Stocks Package). It includes 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals and indicates the best financial stocks to trade:

    • Top 10 Bank stocks for the long position
    • Top 10 Bank stocks for the short position

Bank Stock Forecast
Package Name: Bank Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (06/14/2019 – 06/17/2019)
I Know First Average: 0.50% (Long) & 3.19% (Short)
Financial Stocks

During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from AHT which registered a return of 18.65%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by CBL with a return of 3.54%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 0.50%, in the long position, providing a premium of 0.57% over the SP500’s return of -0.07%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 3.19%, providing investors with a premium of 3.26% over S&P500’s return of -0.07%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm engages in investment and management of properties in the hospitality industry. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States. The firm primarily invests in hotels with a focus on the ownership of upper-upscale and upscale full-service and select service hotels in primary, secondary and resort markets. It also invests in mid-scale and luxury hotels. The firm invests across all segments and at all levels of the capital structure, including direct hotel investments, first mortgages, mezzanine loans, construction loans, and sale-leaseback transactions. It primarily concentrates among Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, and Starwood brands. Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. was founded in 1968 and is based in Dallas, Texas.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.