Etf Forecast Based on Predictive Analytics: Returns up to 9.87% in 14 Days

Etf Forecast

This forecast is part of the ETFs Package, as one of I Know First’s quantitative investment solutions. We determine the top ETFs by screening our database daily using our advanced algorithm. The full ETFs Package includes a daily forecast for a total of 20 ETFs with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 ETFs for the long position
  • Top 10 ETFs for the short position

Package Name: ETFs Forecast
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (12/18/2018 – 01/01/2019)
I Know First Average: 2.00% (Long) & 3.86% (Short)
Etf Forecast

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from OIH which registered a return of 9.54%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by VXX with a return of 9.87%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 2.00%, in the long position, providing a premium of 3.54% over the SP500’s return of -1.54%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 3.86%, providing investors with a premium of 5.40% over S&P500’s return of -1.54%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 9 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

The investment seeks to provide investors with exposure to the S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures™ Index Total Return. The S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures™ Index Total Return (the “index”) is designed to provide access to equity market volatility through CBOE Volatility Index® futures.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.