Canadian Stocks Based on Genetic Algorithms: Returns up to 12.69% in 7 Days

Canadian Stocks

This Canadian Stocks forecast is part of the By Country Package, as one of I Know First’s systematic trading tools. The full forecast includes daily predictions for a total of 20 top Canadian stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 Canadian stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 Canadian stocks for the short position


Package Name: By Country – Canadian Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 7 Days (12/18/2018 – 12/25/2018)
I Know First Average: 1.60% (Long) & 5.49% (Short)
Canadian Stocks

During the 7 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ECA.TO which registered a return of 10.27%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by K.TO with a return of 12.69%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 1.60%, in the long position, providing a premium of 9.25% over the SP500’s return of -7.65%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 5.49%, providing investors with a premium of 13.14% over S&P500’s return of -7.65%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 10 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 7 Days forecasted period.

Kinross Gold Corporation (K.TO), together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of gold properties. The company gold production and exploration activities are carried out principally in Canada, the United States, the Russian Federation, Brazil, Chile, Ghana, and Mauritania. It also produces and sells silver.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.