Black Box Trading Based on a Self-learning Algorithm: Returns up to 74.54% in 14 Days

Black Box Trading

This stock market forecast is part of the World Indices Package, as one of I Know First’s quantitative investment solutions. We determine our world indices forecast by screening our database daily using our advanced algorithm. The full World Indices Package includes a daily forecast for a total of 20 indices with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 World Indices for the long position
  • Top 10 World Indices for the short position

Indices Forecast
Package Name: World Indices
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (10/10/2018 – 10/24/2018)
I Know First Average: 19.85% (Long) & 2.37% (Short)
Black Box Trading

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from ^SOX which registered a return of 11.82%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by ^VXO with a return of 74.54%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 19.85%, in the long position, providing a premium of 27.64% over the SP500’s return of -7.79%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 2.37%, providing investors with a premium of 10.16% over S&P500’s return of -7.79%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

The Cboe is continuing to calculate and disseminate the volatility index introduced in 1993 based on trading of S&P 100 (OEX) options. This index has a price history dating back to 1986, which remains the same. As of September 22, 2003, the name was modified — the original-formula index is now known as the Cboe S&P 100 Volatility IndexSM and is now disseminated under the new ticker symbol VXO (prior to September 2003 it was the “original” VIX Index).

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.