Best Stocks Under $10 Based on Stock Prediction Algorithm: Returns up to 105.00% in 3 Months

Best Stocks Under $10

This forecast is part of the Stocks Under 10 Dollars Package, as one of I Know First’s forecast services. The full package includes daily stock predictions for a total of 20 Best Stocks Under $10 stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

  • Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 stocks for the short position


Package Name: Stocks Under 10 Dollars
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Months (10/26/2018 – 01/26/2019)
I Know First Average: 26.31% (Long) & 18.57% (Short)
Best Stocks Under $10

During the 3 Months forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from CTIC which registered a return of 40.66%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by FMCC with a return of 105.00%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 26.31%, in the long position, providing a premium of 27.82% over the SP500’s return of -1.51%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 18.57%, providing investors with a premium of 20.08% over S&P500’s return of -1.51%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 9 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Months forecasted period.

Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, or Freddie Mac (FMCC) provides credit guarantee for residential mortgages originated by mortgage lenders and invests in mortgage loans and mortgage-related securities in the United States. It operates in three segments: Single-Family Guarantee, Investments, and Multifamily.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.