Best Stock Screener Based on Data Mining: Returns up to 15.54% in 3 Days

Best Stock Screener

An insider is legally permitted to buy and sell shares of the firm – and any subsidiaries – that employs him or her. However, these transactions must be properly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and are done with advance filings. You can find details of this type of insider trading on the SEC’s EDGAR database. This algorithmic forecast is for stocks with recently reported insiders’ transactions.An “insider” is any person who possesses at least one of the following:

  • access to valuable non-public information about a corporation (for example a company’s directors and high-level executives)
  • ownership of more than 10% of the company’s equity

insider trading
Package Name: Insiders Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (01/29/2017 – 02/01/2017)
I Know First Average: 1.95% (Long) & 2.08% (Short)
Best Stock Screener

During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from SHLD which registered a return of 10.38%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by CPST with a return of 15.54%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 1.95%, in the long position, providing a premium of 2.61% over the SP500’s return of -0.66%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 2.08%, providing investors with a premium of 2.74% over S&P500’s return of -0.66%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 9 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 6 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST) develops, manufactures, markets, and services microturbine technology solutions for use in stationary distributed power generation applications worldwide.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.