Best Shares Based on Genetic Algorithm: Returns up to 29.58% in 14 Days

Best Shares

Package Name: International Stocks
Forecast Length: 14 Days (10/24/2016 – 11/01/2016)
I Know First Average: 2.64% (Long) & 1.93% (Short)
best shares

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from NOK which registered a return of 9.76%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by MTL with a return of 29.58%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 2.64%, in the long position, providing a premium of 4.01% over the SP500’s return of -1.37%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 1.94%, providing investors with a premium of 3.31% over S&P500’s return of -1.37%. I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 5 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

Mechel Sp ADR (MTL) engages in mining and steel businesses in Asia,the Russian Federation, the Commonwealth of Independent States, Europe, the Middle East, the United States, and internationally. Mechel PAO works in three different sectors,Mining, Steel, and Power. The company was built in 2013 and is based in Moscow, the Russian Federation.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.