Best Hong Kong Stocks Based on Artificial Intelligence: Returns up to 39.18% in 7 Days

Best Hong Kong Stocks

This forecast is part of the By Country Package, as one of I Know First’s algorithmic trading tools. The full forecast includes daily predictions for a total of 20 Hong Kong stocks with bullish and bearish signals:

    • Top 10 Hong Kong stocks for the long position
    • Top 10 Hong Kong stocks for the short position

Package Name: By Country – Hong Kong Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 7 Days (06/11/2019 – 06/18/2019)
I Know First Average: 1.44% (Long) & 7.28% (Short)
Best Hong Kong Stocks

During the 7 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from 2098.HK which registered a return of -39.18%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by 1638.HK with a return of 4.47%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 1.44%, in the long position, providing a premium of 1.73% over the SP500’s return of -0.29%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 7.28%, providing investors with a premium of 7.57% over S&P500’s return of -0.29%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 7 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 6 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 7 Days forecasted period.

Digital China Holdings Limited is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company engaged in the provision of integrated information technology (IT) services. The Company operates through three segments. The Digital China Information Technology Service Company Ltd. (DCITS) segment is engaged in proprietary software, services, cloud computing and big data analysis businesses. The Supply Chain Management Strategy Unit segment is mainly engaged in the provision of intermediary and backstage logistics services for corporate customers, e-commerce platforms, branded service providers and individuals. The New Business segment is engaged in the provision of city operation services and financial services, including financing, leasing and guarantee, among others. The main products of the Company include Smart City service platform products and financial products, such as Auto Finance and Mortgage Finance, among others.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.