Algo Trading Based on Predictive Analytics : Returns up to 63.61% in 14 Days

Algo Trading

The Fundamental Package includes our algorithmic forecasts for stocks screened by fundamental criteria. Our algorithms help you find best opportunities for both long and short positions for the stocks within each fundamental screen. The stocks are selected according to five basic valuation categories:

  • P/E (price to earnings ratio)
  • PEG (price/earnings to growth ratio)
  • price-to-book ratio
  • price-to-sales ratio
  • short ratio

Package Name: Fundamental – Low P/E Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (11/28/2018 – 12/12/2018)
I Know First Average: 5.04% (Long) & 14.24% (Short)
Algo Trading

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from SN which registered a return of 40.66%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by TSRO with a return of 63.61%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 5.04%, in the long position, providing a premium of 6.20% over the SP500’s return of -1.16%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 14.24%, providing investors with a premium of 15.40% over S&P500’s return of -1.16%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 9 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

TESARO, Inc., incorporated on March 26, 2010, is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company. The Company operates through the business of developing and commercializing of oncology-focused therapeutics segment. The Company is developing oncology-related product candidates, including rolapitant, niraparib and the product candidates under its immuno-oncology platform.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.